To take part in Cycling South Australia events, everyone needs to have a membership. This covers the cost of personal insurance and helps Cycling South Australia, Cycling Australia, and our clubs deliver services to our members. Cycling South Australia offers a special CSASS membership which lasts for three months to give riders an opportunity to experience cycling without needing to purchase a full years licence. By signing up for a 3-month CSASS license you gain access to the benefits of being a Cycling Australia member. This includes being able to compete at any club level races.
- Ability to enter club races
- Coverage of non-Medicare medical expenses (i.e. Dental and Physio)
- 24/7 Third Party Property Damage (excluding sanctioned races)
- 24/7 Third Party Personal Injury
- 24/7 Professional Indemnity Insurance*
- Access to club rides and resources
- Access to legal support & services from Shine Lawyers
- Income Protection**
- Access to Bike Insurance***
- Help support grassroots cycling
- Advocacy for safer cycling conditions
- Access to International Insurance
- Stay connected with online news and updates
- Exclusive Member prices and discounts
This is an introductory offer designed for new members only.